Aromacology Certification Program
Correspondence & Home Study Program
Simple step-by-step instruction
Enhance your skills as a Holistic Practitioner and increase your knowledge of Aromatherapy and the extensive uses of essential oils in massage, skin care, baths, and their safe applications for product development or private labeling.
This practitioner certification is the perfect choice for non-massage therapists who would like to create their own skin care line or health-promoting products using various blends to treat over 120 conditions.
Learn about allergic and adverse reactions, inhalations, precautions and contra-indications along with childcare, infants and pregnancy cautions.
This course does not cover massage technique, anatomy or physiology training.
- Historical uses
- In-depth study of 50 essential oils (120 uses); EXCLUDES massage,anatomy and physiology training.
- Various application methods
- Carrier oils in Massage, baths,skincare, inhalation, body products,therapeutic and clinical applications
- Obscure and dangerous oils
- Skin safety issues
- The art of blending
- Most unique, versatile blends and ancient methods to achieve the best healing
- Blending assignments
- Health and safety data
- Researched data
- Precautions and Contraindications
- Child care, Breastfeeding and Pregnancy
- Child safety with oils
- Consultation and Assessment