Reflexology Certification- RRCO (Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario) Approved Course
5 Days Hands on Practical and Theory
Starts the last 2 weekends of each month - Holidays Excluded
The ultimate wellness treatment is yours to master through this 5-day long practical certification program.
Reflexology is a natural and therapeutic healing art. It is based on the principle that reflex points in the feet, hands, and face and how they correspond to all parts of the body.
Learn all the reflex points and exactly how to manipulate them to facilitate balance, relaxation, and healing to the entire body along with the added benefits of herbal therapy for the feet.
Combine all of this with the Natural Beauty Foot Spa instruction to the delight of your clients and keep them coming back again and again.
- One day footspa therapy- utilizing the best herbal and essential oil blends for aching feet, poor circulation and rejuvenating the feet
- Safe herbal combinations for skin softening and rejuvenating
- Antibacterial and antifungal preparations
- Food Massage Combinations for tired, aching feet and foot refreshing
- How to improve circulation and relieve foot pain
- Study of all reflex points on the hands and feet, relevant to organs and body parts
- Indexing of all conditions and reflexes with added healing protocols including diet and healthy activity
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology of all body systems
- Case studies
- Written and practical examinations – as required by RRCO
In class client assessments – 60 case studies out of class
Questions and answers throughout the manual
1 day exam review