Iridology, Herbology, and Nutrition Certification Course
This course is an addition to the Holistic Health Consultants Diploma
Discover the simple and powerful practice of Iridology and how this specialized method of systemic health analysis can make a significant difference for your clientele.
Iridology is a quick, accurate, non-invasive, and painless method of analyzing the health of your client through the examination of their iris – the colored part of the eye.
Iridologists see the eyes as windows into the overall health of the body.
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the constitution of your client’s iris, the sclera and the pupil. You’ll learn how to conduct a thorough clinical Client Assessment and effectively link body symptoms to weakness so you’ll be able to help your client achieve improved health.
Practical exercises are a large component of this course. Health weaknesses and problematic areas reflected in the eyes are studied. Details of various body systems are discussed.
Chakras, or Energy Centres, are levels of consciousness that influence our perceptions of reality. Each charka influences the health of the organs within its defined area.
Thoughts and emotions and their relationship to health and disease are discussed.
- Root Chakra & Sacral Chakra – Grounding & Relationships
- Solar Plexus & Heart Chakra – Self Esteem & Healing through the heart
- Throat & Brow Chakra – Communication & Perception
- Crown Chakra – Our purpose in life
Painless analyses of the overall wellness through the examination of the colored part of the eye, called the iris. This course is designed to gain knowledge in the analysis of the iris, sclera, pupil and the constitution of the iris. In each class, students will do practical exercises by analysing problematic areas reflected by doing a computerized digital camera analysis.
- History of Iridology
- Lesions, Iris, Pupil, Colour &Sclera
- Elimination & Digestive Systems.
- Nervous System & Hematogenic Eye
- Endocrine & Respiratory Systems
- Immune, Circulatory and Lymphatic Systems
- Reproductive and Urinary Systems
- Scurf rim, oxygen depletion, inflammation
- Practical iridology with computerized eye analysis
- Herbal charts & nutritional supplementation for common conditions
- Herbal remedies for common illnesses
- Dietary Information and Meal Planning
- Recipes with natural ingredients
- Client Assessments
- 20 Case Studies
Required Equipment: A digital camera – not included in course fee