Aromacology Correspondence Course - (Home Study)
Easy step by step instruction
Cost: $750.00 Plus 13% HST
Learn safety skills and knowledge of essential oil uses, and applications. Proper blending techniques. Also covered are Aromatherapy and the extensive uses of essential oils in massage, skin care, baths, airborne bacteria fragrances. Blends for 120 conditions.
Blends for safe products. Allergic reactions, inhalations, Adverse reactions, contact and systemic allergic reactions, precautions, contra-indications. Childcare, babies, and pregnancy.
Homework assignments - Questions throughout the book
- Historical uses
- In-depth study of 50 essential oils (120 uses); EXCLUDES massage,anatomy and physiology training.
- Various application methods
- Carrier oils in Massage, baths,skincare, inhalation, body products,therapeutic and clinical applications
- Obscure and dangerous oils
- Skin safety issues
- The art of blending
- Most unique, versatile blends and ancient methods to achieve the best healing
- Blending assignments
- Health and safety data
- Researched data
- Precautions and Contraindications
- Child care, Breastfeeding and Pregnancy
- Child safety with oils
- Consultation and Assessment
- 20 Case Studies -exams -certificate obtained upon completion